Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Connection has been broken..restart to connect again

UncleSlam

Question

every time i try to connect with europe server (or others, no matter) it fails connecting successfully and says " connection to server has been broken, restart game to connect again". got this since 4 days now and it worked fine before so what i mean by that is it happened suddenly from one day to another and i have no explanation for that. got the latest MP version of ets 2. newest update through steam. tried reinstalling MP and SP about 3 times, no change. Any help would be highly appreciated because support is not even answering

7 answers to this question

Rather than jumping straight to flushing DNS (which only makes a difference if a DNS entry has changed - which I'm unaware one has? Has the game worked previously before and has this just started happening?

Have you had any issues loading any other sites or programs?

Could you run an Internet speed test and tell us the results (Google it if you're not sure)

One of those should help distinguish the issues you may be having :)

Best of luck,

Matthew

Kind regards,

Matthew

^

Thanks for the reply, i don't think so too honestly. Before it worked all fine and started happening on the next day. My internet connection is fine though. No problems of loading stuff or similiar. My speed results are: ping: 45ms, down.speed: 5,76Mbps, up.speed: 0,46Mbps. The really strange thing is that the same problem happened to my friend who i played the day before it happened with so i don't really know whats goin on there

Edited by Julien78
Quote removal

Bit odd there, what server are you trying to play on?

It may help if you give your internet a restart which may kick it back into some life and reset any connection trouble you may have / be experiencing with your ISP.

Like you say, it's worked previously which is what makes this more paculiar, if you try accessing another server does the same jape on or are you unable to connect to any at all?

Hopefully we will be able to help you get this sorted shortly!

Kind regards,

Matthew