Bugged trailer after job accepted

methical

Question

Hello,

id like to ask if anybody have experience as I do, that sometimes when you accept job, youre not able to see trailer. Its bugged somehow so youre

not even able to connect it to truck. So when this happens, youre stucked a bit, coz only option for me was pay penalty  12 K.

Is there any way how to prevent "loosing money like this"?

P.S. Im new to ETS  MP , any advice apreciated

Thanks, Meth

6 answers to this question

Hi, welcome to the game and forum!

Something like this never happened to me, but if you get big damage or loose alot money, you can always load previous save or use cheat engine.

Here you have some tips to the start: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/158-guide-how-to-get-started-in-multiplayer-with-mods-tips/

Happy trucking! :)

If I helped you, make sure to click the "✓Like this" button!

Feel free to pm me, if you need something ;)

HAPPY TRUCKING!

Cc0rnyxXx

I've had times where I set my GPS to a job, arrive there and see the trailer is not in the right place and/or position. Most likely would be damaged as well when connecting it to my truck. So here is what I did: before taking the actual job I drove out of town for a bit, turned around and drove back in. As I left the vicinity things despawn including the trailers, than when re-entering the vicinity the trailers spawn again nicely in their appropriate places with 0 dmg. 

The "rearrangement" of trailers used to be possible by having a player with trailer driving through all the parked trailers and despite the non-collision zone still getting caught on the drivers trailer at times. I've seen this happen before and I think it is quite horrible to start a job where you know there is already damage on the trailer you're picking up. I'm not sure if it is still possible for players to 'mess' with others peoples trailers in this way or if the non-collision zones have improved slightly now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.