ATSMP Map

David.Ikaël

Suggestion Name: ATSMP Map

Suggestion Description: I don't know if you are already working on it, but it would be very nice to have this website for ATSMP.
Any example images: N/A
Why should it be added?: It is very convenient :

- When I want to drive in ETS2MP, I like to watch where are the players before run the game. So I go to this website and I look where are the truckers (I don't really like to go to a city where it has a ton of truckers, so I always check the map). I would like to see this for ATSMP, so I can watch where are the truckers in each server.

- With the website, you can see all the roads, companies, etc. of the map. You can zoom, and if you are searching something on the map, you can go to the website instead of run the game (and with the website, there is a "Search" tab, which is very convenient too).

Thank you,

David040700.

• Upvote 3

150725052333234656.png

Check out my pictures (of ETS2 & ATS) on Steam here !

+1

I support this as well as it would be convenient for people with slower computers/slower internet not to go into these cities as your computer might not be able to handle it/internet. This would also be nice to find out where a convoy is or a place where you can make some friends online in the ATS/ETS2 worlds. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

great to hear @Rekoil_ . Tour O Matic supports this feature if you are registered and logged in. https://map.tour-o-matic.net/ats

+1

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >