Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

automaticly enable lights

darkneon2002

Suggestion Name: automaticly enable lights

Suggestion Description: make lights go on automaticly when the right moment is there for them to be used. should be force by client or server code, no option to disable. not sure if it's even possible though.

When the right moment is there allow all lights on/off again as the driver wants it. Accompany it with a popup indicating turning the lights off is currently not possible.because of night time
Any example images:  n/a
Why should it be added?: to prevent ghost driving griefers. I hope the game engine allows it.

Born to be wild in 1982 | Does not accept random Steam friend requests

• 6 months later...

I'd say this one is rather for SCS
But apart of that what's the fun in it if all of gadgets are automatic?

I'm disagree If it has no toggle to turn this option on/off

Even IRL cars you still have the privilege to either enable or disable the system

I would definitly not suggest this to SCS. They did not define any rule that you would have to keep the light on during nighttimes. I'd say it's a nice idea for this mod because it creates less work for the staffmembers for such a stupid thing as not having your lights on. Also not having any lights is dangerous also for other traffic members. If I do not use the map, I can rely on the lights in the environment if there are other vehicles around...

• 2 weeks later...

@SedativSLK It's a simulator, yes, but IRL they also have automatic lights that turn on when it's dark.

@darkneon2002 This is more a suggestion for SCS as they have made the game. TruckersMP only made the Multiplayer Mod.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.