Done with MP

Dawgsaysftw

Question

Trying to get a cargo, in rotterdam is a pain in the @ss.

Trying to GET to a company, to chose a cargo, is also a pain in the left big toe.

After 1 hour, of trying to get into the company without being crashed in, 4 times which in my case was.

I saw the repair shop 4 times obviously in under 30 minutes.

Finally had a cargo, was driving to europoort, when 2 idiots rammed and crashed into me, untill i got 60% damage.

Totally, done with this multiplayer crap.

his name was tomas1999, obviously a little shitty ass kiddy.

14 answers to this question

Trying to get a cargo, in rotterdam is a pain in the @ss.

Trying to GET to a company, to chose a cargo, is also a pain in the left big toe.

After 1 hour, of trying to get into the company without being crashed in, 4 times which in my case was.

I saw the repair shop 4 times obviously in under 30 minutes.

Finally had a cargo, was driving to europoort, when 2 idiots rammed and crashed into me, untill i got 60% damage.

Totally, done with this multiplayer crap.

his name was tomas1999, obviously a little shitty ass kiddy.

Here's a suggestion.... You know that EP and Rotterdam are the places with the most trolls, so why go there? Why not avoid those areas like the other 65% of the players?

• Upvote 2

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

Because, that place exist in the game.

Doesnt, make sense to avoid it.

Then don't complain! You know what you are getting into when you decide to go there. I myself only go there when the server is more quiet and has less players on (below 1000, usually). I hardly ever have troubles when I go there in these more quiet times but I do sometimes on busy hours. Though even so it's not always, because I drive very defensively. I don't complain because I know what I am subjecting myself to. You shouldn't either. Let alone give up on MP just because of that. It is no news that Rotterdam, Europoort and Amsterdam are chaotic places.

• Upvote 2

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

1. Dont go to rotterdam

2. Use "Quick Job"  or choose a job from the company you last delivered to, since you're already in a no collision area

3. Drive slower, use the things on the side of your truck called mirrors and indicate, it can lower crashes by atleast 20%

4. Use the save and load feature. When someone crashes into you, instantly load up the save and you will be back to 0% damage

5. Dont use Europoort. Use Amsterdam port or the channel tunnel

6. You'll be back playing multiplayer later down the line

@Crazyforiphone Read the post properly. He said Thomas1999 rammed him, he isnt that guy. Quote on Quote "his name was tomas1999"

• Upvote 2

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Already deleted, the multiplayer.

Back to WoW , and DayZ :)

Have a good day, and a happy new year.

And yet..You let a kid stop you enjoying a game. 

Winners never quit

Quitters never win

• Upvote 2

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

Well then. The door is over there. Please close it on your way out and don't come back knocking on it later on because it is too cold outside. We'll manage to have fun without you. For the saddest it might be (it isn't), we'll manage to overcome this moment of crisis (#sarcasm). Enjoy the holidays.

P.S: While one player leaves, another hundred join.

• Upvote 2

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Dawgs... Your life, your decisions.

But this is Europort, this is Rotterdam.

You left ETS2MP for sake of EP and Rotterdam maybe, or because of some trolls you got unlucky with; but MP only lost 1 player... The rest is same.

I'd suggest you to keep on playing and see other enjoyable parts of MP but it's up to you. If you do, I doubt you will no more call MP "crap" which is totally disrespectful to devs.

If you don't enjoy this game then we can't help you... Maybe sims are not your type...

Merry Christmas.

What alot of users seem to forget is this mod is still in ALPHA stages. There are going to be issues/bugs and everyone knows how laggy it can get around the ports and cities close to those said ports. As said by other users avoid those areas or go via channel tunnel.

To save pages of the same comments/flaming this topic is locked.

• Upvote 4