Volvo Vnl soon?

Christian7073

oops :3 its only the steam punk DLC though, not much of a big deal, must of forgot to remove it when they released the DLC

Well if they want realism they need Cascadias, Prostars and VNLs because they makeup the majority of fleet trucks on the road these days. O/O/s tend to run older Freightliner, Kenworth Peterbilt and occasionally Western Star trucks here and there maybe once a month I'll see a Mack (not counting vocational/refuse trucks) and I may have see a total of 3 Lonestars my entire life. Personally i cant wait for the W900. I just hope they do a better job than some of the modders out there.

4032341714344438s.jpg 

76561198141524626.png

Course you will see these trucks some point in the game. I think frieghtliner may be the hardest to get for licenses because they are owned by Mercedes (I believe) and you know how long that took before majestic was replaced my Mercedes.

Course you will see these trucks some point in the game. I think frieghtliner may be the hardest to get for licenses because they are owned by Mercedes (I believe) and you know how long that took before majestic was replaced my Mercedes.

I don't see why it would take very long since it's the same company that made both games and any legal framework has already been laid. At least that's what makes sense, but lawyers are lawyers.

Another truck is always nice. I mean if companies are getting interested this quickly, we will surely have a variety of trucks too choose from in a year's time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wapsie locked this topic

Archived