Increase non-collision zones on companies and garages

carlsagan

Suggestion Name: Increase non-collision zones on companies and garages

Suggestion Description: Increase non-collision zones on companies and garages to avoid collisions on very small exit area.
Any example images: No, i'm on the work right now
Why should it be added? Sometimes there's a lot of trucks that want to exit from garages or companies and there's a lot of collision because the area is really short and the trucks stay between the collision zone and non collision zone. Probably everyone knows what happen when other truck hit you in this time... And it's happening a lot when we have a city with too much people online. This is not a new problem, ETS2 have the same thing. I think you guys should think about this, would be a great addition to the MP and will avoid a lot of unnecessary collisions.

"Trucks don't hit trucks, Truckers hit trucks". By me

not possible, please use search first !

Why you're assuming that i didn't use search engine first?

Anyway, if it's not possible, they should think very serious about bring back NCS on every city. Because it's a nightmare right now, specially on ATS with few cities and a lot of people online.

That's what I expect. Not a single post about this was posted here on ATS forum. Happy to be right =)

So the question still is very pertinent and maybe, since ATS is a game and ETS2 is other game (same engine, different games, probably different approaches and possibilities, don't be that ignorant mate lol), there's a chance.

That's what I expect. Not a single post about this was posted here on ATS forum. Happy to be right =)

So the question still is very pertinent and maybe, since ATS is a game and ETS2 is other game (same engine, different games, probably different approaches and possibilities, don't be that ignorant mate lol), there's a chance.

and one of my posts was removed as "double post" because i suggested the same thing in ets2 and ats section so : Carlsagan you are not right afterall hahahahaha

Born to be wild in 1982 | Does not accept random Steam friend requests

It's a matter of respect towards other users. Go to a spot, take a cargo load up and leave. Don't stay there blocking the entrance.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

It's a matter of respect towards other users. Go to a spot, take a cargo load up and leave. Don't stay there blocking the entrance.

most of the time its people who are impatient to leave the area and don't look to see if someone else is leaving and that's when we get flying trucks and people wanting bigger NCZs to try and address the issue, but all bigger NCZ will do is play into the hands of trolls who will sit right on the edge of these zones and wait till someone leaves and do their work really, its a pity that the actual company marker cant be moved further into the area so that less people are crowded around the entrance/exit.

not possible, please use search first !

how many times have i seen you post this response in peoples posts? some people just want to address an issue and want relevant feedback from the community or have an expanded idea on something someone else has posted, so give people a break for crying out loud.

Yes, it's a matter of respect, but you know.. When we have human being, we need rules and laws. Sadly it's not everyone that think like this. But I have to say after playing for a long time this weekend. The ATS MP players are VERY different from ETS2 MP. They respect much more and like simulation as well.

Like I say before, NONE of these two posts have anything that I suggest here.

edit: sorry for double post, all of forums that I use have auto-merge =/

Edited by FirestarteR93
merged 2 posts into 1

It doesn't matter even if its extended, the people with the intention to block can still block you.. Report those blockers and respect others if you are in that spot.. 

No one likes to be banned for blocking, So i rarely see issues of blocking entrances.. like 1 in 50 in ATS.. which is pretty low..

The intentional blockers will just move up to the new NCZ boundaries, therefore potentially making traffic worse due to a road + NCZ block.

Also you say the ATSMP drivers are more respectful, so what's the point of this suggestion if they're more respectful?

I'm so confused by what you're suggesting here: you want extended NCZ, but the drivers are more respectful, but there aren't any other suggestions for this in ATS when there are..?

You've left me confused. That and it's been rejected both for ETS2 and ATS. So, -1 from me.

• 3 years later...