Multiplayer jobs [IMPORTANT]

FifteenCent

I love the multiplayer but the only problem I have is no matter how fast I finish my job it always says 'late 15000 hours' and it's getting quite annoying that I don't get money because of a bug. I know the multiplayer has a warning saying there will be bugs but please know that this is a major issue. 

The same happened to me, yesterday I did a job and it was over 1000 hours late, I just this minute did a job which should have taken about 1 hour 45 and it shown as being 222 hours late :S

Both jobs were completed in the same MP session and they weren't left paused, they were done straight away.

Also the quick jobs keep disappearing, I still haven't got my own truck so I can't do the call for asistance trick, I changed the config file, it gave me the quick jobs, I did one job and now I have no quick jobs again.

Don't EVER pick a quick job before connecting to the servers. Always hit the Drive button, let your game connect to the server and synchronize times, then you can go to the market and I can guarantee that you'll finish your jobs with plenty of time margin.

When the game starts, it loads your last save, so the game time at that moment is the same as it was when you left the game. If you pick a quick job and then connect to the server, as the server time doesn't stop, there will be a difference that can be, let's say 12 hours real time, but those translate into several days in "server time", so the start time for your job, once synchronized to the server, is already several days ago and that's why you'll be late, no matter how fast you drive to your destination.

Just try not to open a job if you don't think you'll have a chance to finish it to avoid that issue unfortunately. Hopefully one day it may be sorted but I doubt it with the way the continuous time works for multiplayer purposes.

Kind regards,

Matthew

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wapsie locked this topic

Archived