Digital

American Truck Simulator

Easter Eggs

Hi guys, I've seen a few easter eggs around on American Truck Simulator. I thought why not create a thread with all of them we have found so far!

Just post what you've got below and I'll add them to the thread.

Vivat Krokus

2bYrse2.jpg

Description: This is a message made out of bushes to spell out 'Vivat Krokus', which means 'Happy Easter', or 'Long Live The Easter Eggs'. (Thanks to RayRay5)

Military Base Ducks

vE2i7GA.jpg

Description: There are 3 rubber ducks which bounce up and down, attached to small boats that can be seen in the military base.

LA River Duck

2fKwo0f.jpg

Description: In one of LA's rivers is a duck attached to a boat being pulled around a small area.

Elephant Shrub

Dd80oim.jpg

Description: An elephant shaped from a shrub.

Protesting Workers

MFJGWp0.jpg

Description: There are a group of what appears to be workers protesting, with Police involved. There is also a dancing man on top of one of the roofs.

Shack For Sale

Mnz1ciA.jpg

Description: A Shack  MrCreeper's house at the side of the road with 2 'For Sale' signs pointing to it.

UFO

OEWySod.png

Description: Many users claim to have spotted UFO's near Tonopah. On closer inspection these are 2 orange lights which fly across the sky.

Shadow Figure

n7Ttl2d.png

Description: A shadow figure of a person appears in the window of a house at night.

Rainbow Posters

EN6GcgX.png

Description: There are 3 posters attached to a wall in Winnemucca which have rainbows and unicorns on them.

Traffic Cone Man

KcbSUjv.jpg

Description: Also in Winnemucca are a bunch of traffic barrels shaped into a person giving passing traffic a thumbs up!

"vivat krokus" = "happy easter" or "long live the easter eggs"

Have you seen the UFO in Nevada? (Stuard did a post about this earlier)

to me  it  does not  look like a real ufo all it  is  is  some  2 orange lights flying   that all i can see

ufo_2387810b.jpg

^ that  is a  real ufo and  if  some one  can actually  proof  it  is  then  show  us  because  all i can see  is  2  orange  lights  flying  around.

76561198098873827.png

@Mater , you do know what ufo stands for, right?

As one of the training officers said, when i was in the airforce. If you haven't positively identified it, it's an ufo..... But you can be pretty sure it's of this world though, and probably not alien orgin. Still need to indentify it before it's not an ufo anymore.

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

I have found the ducks, the elephant and rainbow posters last week. The ducks amused me greatly. lol Also, there are shooting stars in Nevada's night sky. The other Easter eggs are stuff I have yet to see. I think I have seen the shack for sale but it was on the corner of my eye when passing by. Couldn't have a better look.

Man, I'm loving this game so much! XD So much more than ETS2, actually.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

^

The floating sign must be a sort of template. Maybe one of the developers pasted it there to copy and paste into somewhere near and forgot to remove it.

That "British" sign, though. XD

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

i dont know that it really qualifies as an easter egg but its interesting, but if you go to the end of the road up in hornbrook theres a truck crashed into the wall with crates and stuff on the road and some people standing around. also this isnt an easter egg but an annoying bug with the gaurdrail:

post-10545-0-38381400-1455509563_thumb.j

post-10545-0-83986000-1455509564_thumb.j

post-10545-0-57588200-1455509623_thumb.j

And finally, theres a hotel California (in reference to the song) just outside of oakland on the side of the interstate

• 3 weeks later...

Archived