Set punishments

tomwilson

Suggestion Name: Set punishments

Suggestion Description: A set punishment for users e.g - ramming ALL admins 2 d ban depening on their history e.g no bans just a kick.
Any example images: N/a
Why should it be added?:

Today I was banned in game for overtaking - Truckersmp account - http://truckersmp.com/en_US/user/95358. I think this was a fare and unfair ban, yes I did overtake however, I have been with this community since 6th December 2014 so banning me for one day seems a little harsh baring in mind people get banned for overtaking for only 1 hour or sometimes just a kick and I looked back on one of those users and they had been banned all the time as  I could not see all of them, I am ashamed of  what this community has come to I think this should be fare because if it was a set ban and I only got banned for 1 hour or so then I would be complaining however because I was banned for 1 day and others are just being kicked it is infair.

Kinds Regards,

DirectGaming

Vetran Driver

Joined - 6th December 2014

Ban(s):

1 Ban - Unfair.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.