Question

Currently im level 24 with the following skills :

all ADR unlocked

Long distance 6

High value 5

Fragile 4

just in time 3 

Eco 0

for a freight from Amsterdam to dortmund i just get 9000 euro with a 33 euro per KM. while being level 24 also this is one of the highest price i get per KM 40 euro per km from amsterdam 

10 answers to this question

That seems about right, dude. You'll only get better pays as you level up. The 20's still doesn't pay the greatest but you gotta keep on trucking! Took me about a year of driving everywhere to reach level 61 and pays as high as £ 145.822 (the max pay on my Freight Market at the moment I type this comment).

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

One thing that should also help increase your cash a little faster is switch trucks with your drivers, if you have any. You don't need to drive their truck but simply switch. Go to the Garage Manager>Truck Manager and click on each truck of each driver you have hired and click on "Drive It". This will obviously give that truck for you to drive but before the game gives you the truck and put the driver in your current truck, the driver will first have to complete his/her job. Because time is skipped when you do this, the cash that drive makes from their trip is cashed into your account immediately. Switch trucks with your drivers and watch your savings go up!

This is also effective if your economy has crashed from playing on MP. As you may know, sometimes jobs won't show up for you and/or your drivers won't earn money from their job when you come back to singleplayer. They simply never finish their trips. When any of that happens it means the economy has crashed. You can go on the game files and change a setting in one of the files to reset it but you can also switch trucks. Like I already explained, that will "force" the drivers to complete their jobs, it will get you the money and thus, it will automatically reset the economy. It works like a charm for me, at least. Never failed so far.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.