Public Staff Convoy - Sunday 14th

HumaneWolf

truckersmp-logo.png

This sunday, sunday the 14th at 19:30 UTC or 20:30 CET there will be an American Truck Simulator Multiplayer staff convoy, available to all players.

Server: Convoy #1

Time: 19:30 UTC

Game: ATSMP

Trailers: Yes (no trailers = Kick from the server)

Teamspeak Server will be: ts3.el1tezombiezhd.pw (51.254.138.127:9987) as a few people had problems with Discord.

The route will be going from Las Vegas (Opposite the Service Yard, Please Spawn in Service) to Los Angeles, going through Carson City, San Francisco as well as other cities on the way.

auvYmMi.jpg

Thanks to Sgt. Salt and El1teZombiezHD for arranging the convoy.

atsmp_tv.png

• Upvote 9

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Im in, be my first staff convoy (Perhaps i wont be teleported every 5 seconds @Cooperfreightmaster Lol)

Regards

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

Sundays are always soooo good for convoys.

Will be there. See u around!

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I hope that the route going through Oxnard uses main road instead of tiny, narrow road.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Single guys convoy, me and my girlfirend will be join, I bought new tires for valentine day, My girlfriend will love this gift.

here my girl, very beautiful, isn't it?

lvaZag.jpg