Horn spamming - falsely accused

Save

Hey there!

First of all this is not a ban appeal.

Mod Version:  0.2.0.6 american truck simulator multiplayer
Controllers Used: Keyboard 
Description of Issue: People are being falsely accused of horn spamming, including me. I noticed people that are not horn spamming get banned for horn spamming. For me the person that gets accused of horn spamming is not using their horn at all.
How to reproduce: n/a
Screenshots / Videos:  EDIT 15/02/16 - added image PEZSiwU.jpg

Is it because you can not hear the horn from other trucks?

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

yea  i had  that  problem as well like  i was not  spamming my horn but  i was  kicked  by the admin for horn spamming not to sure  if its  a  bug .

but  they should change  the rule for spamming  horn   as  for admins  i suggest that  if   you may or  may not  but  only  kick  user  that spam there  horns  only because i  had  that same  issue   it like saying  when  reversing  and  braking  how  the  sound  for reversing  is still on  

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived