Braking intensity problem (resets every time I open game)

bogs97

Hello,

Please follow the format of Bug Reports, and provide at least a screenshot for developers to identify the issue. You can do all these by editing your post. Thank you.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Mod Version:  0.2.0.6

Controllers Used: G27

Description of Issue:

If you change the brake intensity and restart the game, it resets to the standard intensity (50%). This only happens if you restart the multiplayer, not the singleplayer. 

How to reproduce: Start ETS2MP or ATSMP -> change the brake intensity (for example to 100%, completely to the right) -> restart the MP -> brake intensity is at 50 % (standard) again.

Also the speedlimiter which you can set with the ingame settings (settings -> gameplay settings) is getting reset after you log in and drive a few meters.

Screenshots / Videos: ^ easy to reproduce

I want to thank Splixz very much for translating the text into english

• Upvote 1

Mod Version: 2.0.6

Controllers Used: Keyboard

Description of Issue: Everytime I start my game up(ATSMP) my gameplay resets. Not all the stuff but a few. I always have to uncheck my truck limiter off Everytime I open the game and start. I have to always change my braking intensity as it always goes back to default.

How to reproduce: If this is a bug, fix it. If it isn't, is there any ideas on how to fix?

cnuk.jpgUP VOTE PLEASE :) 

Merged 4 topics about it - guys, PLEASE use the search function - it's there for a reason

also here is a temporary solution:

In your profile's config file, there is a line with the exact value of your braking intensity ( g_brake_intensity "1.23456" ) -  you can manually edit it in the console to put back the same value as You had before

This issue is known and has been reported before. Please also follow the format of bug reports. Thank you.

Edited by FirestarteR93
(merged 5th topic about it into 1)

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif

Mod Version: 0.2.0.6 Alpha
Controllers Used: Keyboard + Mouse
Description of Issue: With the new update , breaking power is resetting itself to default value when i start game everytime.
This problem concers both american truck simulator and Euro truck simulator.

Regards…

How to reproduce: When i start game everytime.

Screenshots / Videos:

RoMM6R.jpg

Edited by FirestarteR93
Merged 6th topic....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.