Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATS money glithc

teidy

I don't know if this is glitch at all, but when I started to play ATS MP for the first time I had no jobs, so I had to press F7 and enter to reset it and suddenly I got almost 2 millions dollars. I only have 1 worker and that worker suddenly leveled up to level 10. I would prefer to not have that money because it's feel likes I didn't earn it by myself. So I'm just posting this here if this is some kind of error in MP or they purposely intended to do that so that every player would have an easy start.

It's not a glitch , there is a huge time difference between the SinglePlayer time and the Multiplayer time (like...40 weeks or something) . Once you connected on MP , your driver has completed 40 weeks of jobs, netting you that million $ .

Either fire your driver so you can use one profile for both SIngleplayer and Multiplayer , or have 2 profiles, one for SP, the other for MP.

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

It's not a glitch , there is a huge time difference between the SinglePlayer time and the Multiplayer time (like...40 weeks or something) . Once you connected on MP , your driver has completed 40 weeks of jobs, netting you that million $ .

Either fire your driver so you can use one profile for both SIngleplayer and Multiplayer , or have 2 profiles, one for SP, the other for MP.

Well I have 2 save games,I will try that with fire my driver. But do you know if I hire a new one in MP do they level up that quick too?

What you need to consider is that on Multiplayer, the time does not stop, as in Singleplayer.

In SP, when you pause the game, time stops. When you close the game and go to sleep, time stops.

In MP, times does not stop, so any driver you might have, will keep on working, bringing you money. You could hire a driver on MP, but if you log back in 2 days, he would have worked in those 2 days, bringing you alot of money.

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

What you need to consider is that on Multiplayer, the time does not stop, as in Singleplayer.

In SP, when you pause the game, time stops. When you close the game and go to sleep, time stops.

In MP, times does not stop, so any driver you might have, will keep on working, bringing you money. You could hire a driver on MP, but if you log back in 2 days, he would have worked in those 2 days, bringing you alot of money.

Yes yes, I know this :) I was just trying to ask if they will bring like 2 millions within few days :D But now I see that they probably won't so that's fine with me. I just don't like to get so much money at the beginning that's all.

Actually, 2 days is a lot less in MP, since time flows slower for them. We can do 1000km in 2 hrs, they can't.

So if anything, MP is more realistic in that regard.

steam.php?id=vargurr&pngimg=gordon2&tbor

That's strange. I hired my first driver this morning and bought a truck for him. I use the same profile for ATSMP and he hasn't given me any extra money at all.

You need to hire a driver in SP and then you go to MP and you need to press F7 and enter to reset your jobs. That's how I got 2 millions dollars. But I'm not sure if this work for every driver you hire in SP.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived