Licence plates; fuel economy.

Cold Vodka

Mod Version: 0.2.0.6
Controllers Used: keyboard
Description of Issue: no WoTR licence plates are shown on the trucks except for your own;
How to reproduce: just find a friend with wotr plates and check what's on them;
Screenshots / Videos:  this driver usually has "integra 05" swiss plate.50sDmDZ1UwY.jpg

Mod Version: 0.2.0.6
Controllers Used: keyboard
Description of Issue: fuel consumption SUDDENLY grew from around 20-24l/100km on D14 up to 47 on D14 or ~~37 after going sometime D18 on low rpm. The right numbers, I believe, must be around 18-20l/100 km. The issue, I believe is caused by automatically checked by mp mod speed limiter option in settings. And, yes, I am sure, that I have unchecked it (couple of times at least). Didn't help. Everything is fine in SP. Someone may call this just a minor bug, but we have implemented achievements and our own economic system in VTC. Being unable to drive eco-way makes one of our achievements (to have average fuel consumption under 28l/100km) unreachable for anyone. 
How to reproduce: pick up a 9t cargo and just play sp and mp and feel the difference.
Screenshots / Videos:  SP consumption2BfqlCr.png

And MP

KvX6fdC.jpg

Fuel consumption is different, becuse American Trucks tend to user more fuel

I prefer the original fuel consumption, implemented by SCS themselves which is 20l with eco-driving skills and low rpm. And I believe, skilled drivers in real life can even have about 15l/100km. I finished a 1,2k km route just a quarter of hour before and I can add, that my fuel consumption was at level if I don't have learned perks. I pushed my truck to his eco-limit and got 32l. Well, anyway, I hope the issue will be solved.

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived