Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Planned trucks to be added

Jamie69

You can use quotes, its just pointless to quote something that is directly above your post (+ it makes moderators' life easier especially when the quotes are longer than the reply xD )

Anyway, AFAIK so far the trucks who got licensed are (pics are taken from SCS' blog spot):

kenworth w900

kw900.jpg

Pete 389

p389.jpg

Freightliner Cascadia (strangely no Coronado yet?)

flce.jpg

International Lonestar

lonestar_wip2.jpg

Probably for the better, think I may have been led it to a false sense of security all my life, that American trucks had huge sized engines. Even when I have been in America on Holiday they sound great however their output is not as great as I thought it would be from what I can see. Thanks for that FirestarteR93

^ depends on what truck, in some Mods you have 50 different engines aswell that go up to 850+ but SCS probably wanted to keep it more realistic hence why there isn't many engines

^ Yes I believe SCS are trying to make the game more realistic and to be honest, a 700+ HP engine is not realistic at all as you wouldn't see an ordinary 'Murican trucking company with that big of an engine as it would be A ) Expensive to run B ) Very impractical.

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

^ depends on what truck, in some Mods you have 50 different engines aswell that go up to 850+ but SCS probably wanted to keep it more realistic hence why there isn't many engines

If they wanted to keep it realistic they would add Detroit Diesel, CAT and Cummins engines aswell.

But ATS's release is less about realism and more about earnings and profits.

Its a very nice game, and because of that they afforded to release it unfinished, with only 2 trucks and very limited personalization.

You would expect alot more in that regard, considering SCS's experience with ETS over the years.

When it comes to features, they released a Minimum Viable Product, because of the hype.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with developers these days, releasing incomplete products and then making you feel as if you got something extra.

I'll never understand how Rockstar Games managed to get $250+ mil. to invest in GTA5.

I thought that, by releasing the sale numbers, they will set a trend to invest more if you expect more.

I guess I had too many high expectations from ATS, after 1000+ hours in ETS2.

I honestly didn't expect an unfinished product.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived