upgrade from 32 bit ets2mp to truckers mp

aimtecownage

Question

umm..I just updated my ets2mp to truckers mp but everytime I start it it says it is unsupported.

I'm using a 32 bit windows 10 pc.

I've also fished around on the truckers mp website (updated from ets2mp then another name) and it seems its only available as a 64 bit file.

please help I love this game.

10 answers to this question

catana97vlad - Have you checked whether your computer is 64-bit compatible? I would use the guide that God has posted which can help you as to whether your computer can upgrade to 64-bit  :)  - 

Hi, you will need to re-install your operating system (Windows 10) to a 64-bit version. I recommend you follow this guide to help you:

http://www.howtogeek.com/228042/how-to-switch-from-32-bit-windows-10-to-64-bit-windows-10/

Do not hesitate to PM me if you require additional advice.

^

well firstly you need to check if your pc can run a 64bit operating system, you can use the link what god used a few post above you.

You must perform a clean installation that means you will lose all your files, programs, drivers so back up the important files that you wanna keep