no input from keyboard or moue

mahoney145

Hello,

Please follow the format of Bug Reports.

I have not encountered such crashes before. You can try reinstall your MP mod and see if there's still the problem.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I'll give this a go later and see if it's an issue on my system or if it's just some weird quirky keyboard and mouse game combination but that's very odd. Probably crashes because of some overload that wasn't exactly initially planned for but either way hopefully a Dec can look into it!

Kind regards,

Matthew

I don't think it has to do with F11... It's just that when you open the players list (TAB), right-clicking enables the pointer to interact with the player's list, see info, report, settings, etc. And while that pointer is enabled, no other controls work, keyboard or mouse. TAB key and right-click are bound in the MP client and ATM there's no option to change those, AFAIK.

The only solution I can think of is that you don't keep the player's list opened, just use it shortly when you need it and avoid the right click until it's closed (unless you need to interact with the list, of course).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived