Cannot create a game process ...

JennyV8Girl

Question

Hello. I wanna play for the first time ATSMP but this game don't start when i select the ATSMP button. I launch the MP with administrator mod but don't start :(

ETS2MP have no problem :/ Please can you help me please :) Thx a lot for your help. Sorry for my bad english :s :(

Edited by SARAJ
Topic moved to Help Section.
  • Upvote 1

:wub: Scania V8 :wub:

World Of Trucks : https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online_profile.php?id=721400

10 answers to this question

Hello, have you tried re-installing the ATSMP client?  French:  Bonjour, avez-vous essayé de réinstaller le client ATSMP ?

Hello. I wanna play for the first time ATSMP but this game don't start when i select the ATSMP button. I launch the MP with administrator mod but don't start :(

ETS2MP have no problem :/ Please can you help me please :) Thx a lot for your help. Sorry for my bad english :s :(

When you find out Disney owns Star Wars  

When you installed ATSMP did you browse for the ATS game directory?

I won't try writing in French, I am terrible.

Sprichst Du Deutsch?

Well just reading the rules I can only write in English in this part of the forum, sorry.

Edited by TheImaginativeLad

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Hello Gungan356. Yes i have try this :/

Hello TheImaginativeLad. I instal the folder Truckers MP in my AMTS folder ( Steam->Steamapps->..... AMTS )

I have selected the same folder for my AMTS directory ( i have make this for ETS2mp and never problem ... )

No speak deutsh sorry ^^ My english it's not good my deutsh is more bad bad bad ... :blush:

:wub: Scania V8 :wub:

World Of Trucks : https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online_profile.php?id=721400