Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Maxed out money and ratings?

ChipsAhoyyMcCoyy

Question

So I just installed the online mod for ATS...now when I sign into my account, I have 4 million dollars, and all of my hired drivers ratings are maxed out. I have no idea what happened.

I don't necessarily want all of this because that is what you're suppose to work for in the game. Does this happen to everyone? 

3 answers to this question

Hi, if I am not mistaken what you are facing is a normal issue. The thing is that when you play ATS/ETS in single player mode the game has its own time

running. However, when you go online there is a conflict with the timing. I assume you are using the same profile for single player and multiplayer, hence

when the profile is used over on multiplayer your client/game is being synced with the multiplayer's server. This explains the speed up in time and therefore

making your hired drivers seem like they are on steroids and I assume that is how you got your maxed driver ratings and 4 million dollars.

That is exactly what happened, it's the same for everyone. The time doesn't stop in MP servers, so whenever you connect, if server time went on for i.e. 7 days, your hired workers were doing jobs during that time, earning XP and money. You teleport or sleep and that money cashes in. The only solution is to start a new profile for MP and NOT hire any drivers (or load a previous savegame to the point when you had no drivers money, dismiss your drivers and keep playing).

• Upvote 1