[ARCHIVED]How To Download & Install ETS 2 MP & ATS MP

TheLynxster

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I can´t play... i install and start Multiplayer game but when i go to jobs in my ETS the icon "External Contracts" stay hidden and i can´t click on it...

I can go to the site and sign jobs, but when i go to my ETS to start the job i can´t click on "External Contracts".

I dont have my truck, and i am level 4

Anyone can help me?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

can not do anything after the Euro Truck Simulator 2 game to install so I can play in multiplayer because I can not find anywhere in the game EXE file and where there is exe file in the place is just some application from the game what I should now do or how to act???

eurotrucks2 2019-01-10 18-30-28-61.jpg

Edited by Eestimees1122

10 minutes ago, Eestimees1122 said:

What's the benefit of this if anyone doesn't change anything so that you can do something here to put pages that are out of line and not working ????

Hide contents
  Hide contents

614122668_eurotrucks22019-01-1018-30-28-61.thumb.jpg.f6b89cd93aee119c06182678f6a29db0.jpg

Do you have Steam?

Have you Installed Euro Truck Simulator 2?

Have you clicked the Link to create an account?

Have you Linked your Steam account?( Found here. https://truckersmp.com/auth/register )

When you click "Login" What happens? 

On 1/11/2019 at 3:11 AM, Eestimees1122 said:

fucking brain luck, do you understand he doesn't recognize my account! But the accounts are there and registered !! If I want to log in then the error message will not work which I do wrong ???

Your Username should be an Email address not the Nickname, Try your E-mail address. 

Example:- [email protected]