MP not loading after Update

boolsy

Question

Ey up Chaps

I updated yesterday and it will not any further than the Client Launcher. If i Choose Play ETS2MP or DirectX it ETS2 crashes although it shows on the Task Bar and is showing up in my Tast Manager as having some CPU activity (30 - 35%) although shows as Not Responding. If i choose OpenGL it starts to load then crashes before i get to choose my Profile

I am running the x64 ETS2 and it works fine on its own its just when i use MP that it has an issue

Any help would be appreciated

Ta

Lee

7 answers to this question

Yep pulling my hair out with it. Tried reinstalling the MOD, faffing with the graphics and res settings in normal ETS2 and all 3 options from the Launcher nothing. Currently running a cross Europe Trip on normal ETS2 just to get my fix 

Quick update after disabling my Display Linked (Fujitsu Port Replicator) 2nd Monitor as suggested in other posts, I now can get as far as the Login screen before it crashes to desktop

I guess you could class this as progress?