Problem with truckersMP in 32 bit after upgrade!

Veigac4tm

Question

Hello, I currently play on a 32bit operating system. I can play normally and also played the ETS2 MP also normally. Shortly after the update TruckersMP now I can not run, because it asks 64bit operating system. But I usually played the MP ETS2, now I can not. Is there any way to re-fix the MP for 32bit as it was before? And also enable the ATS MP for 32bit? Currently offline can play both the ATS and the ETS. But it worked the ETS2 MP normally now after the update no. Any solution to this problem?

• Upvote 1

9 answers to this question

^

The MP developers would really like to support all systems. However, ATS itself is not designed for x32 systems.

Currently the only way to play MP is to change your OS.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Creating support for 4 versions of the game, ETS2 62 and 32 bit and ATS 64 bit and unsupported 32 bit would take a lot of time, and ATS only has a supported 64 bit version as they are doing away with 32 bit since they need to take advantage of the extra ram in 63 bit processes. Unfortunately supporting all the versions would just cause for more bugs and issues not to mention, take longer to release. At this time it would be a wise idea to buy a new system or upgrade the current version of your OS, remember, TruckersMP are not paid to make what they are doing so please be patient and remember this is an ALPHA not a beta or official release.

sig_crazyforiphone.jpg