Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

FPS Issue

Kebap Truck

Question

5 answers to this question

As currently there are sudden FPS reductions on ETS MP. Please Immidiately fix that problem, totally annoying and causing car crash, false report alarms etc. I don't wanna get reported by false crash selection.

A little demanding arent you?

Its a free mod,you arent paying for it.Atleast use some manners and tact.

^ Don't quote the post above, use ^ or "I agree with the above".

Slow down pal, as ^ says it's a free mod, and the staff have things and jobs IRL. If you have a bug to report, add it to the bug report section using the format.

With the (very little) information provided I'd probably suggest seeing the minimum system requirements and seeing if your system can handle ETS2 single player.

I should also mention that anyone (even with some top tier graphics cards) will occasionally get lag/lower FPS due to the number of players being rendered by the graphics, and that if you hit someone, say "sorry" in chat, and move on. I normally don't have a problem with people who ram but say sorry.

And please, use some better manners and be less demanding next time will you? Thanks! ;)