Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

One launcher for ATS and ETS2

Suggestion Name: One launcher for ATS and ETS2.

Suggestion Description: Please make single launcher for ATS and ETS2 multiplayer.

Any example images: -

Why should it be added?: Run ATS or ETS2 mp with one launcher will be easier

Suggestion Name: One launcher for ATS and ETS2.

Suggestion Description: Please make single launcher for ATS and ETS2 multiplayer.

Any example images: -

Why should it be added?: Run ATS or ETS2 mp with one launcher will be easier

Here i have made one.

https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/26687-all-in-one-launcher-ets2-ets2mp-ats-atsmp/

Obviously there's the unofficial one that ha S been made but there's problems with games and launchers such as;

It takes longer to enter the game

It adds something un-needed when someone may only have 1 game

It adds another not needed layer before the login screen

There a few reasons but I like the seperate icons and besides it only takes one click rather than two it would take after clicking the launcher and the game you want ;)

Kind regards,

Matthew

Obviously there's the unofficial one that ha S been made but there's problems with games and launchers such as;

It takes longer to enter the game

It adds something un-needed when someone may only have 1 game

It adds another not needed layer before the login screen

There a few reasons but I like the seperate icons and besides it only takes one click rather than two it would take after clicking the launcher and the game you want ;)

Just do it like you want :D Many people prefer one launcher for all, and many other people didnt prefer it^^ I dont agree with your 2nd point. If somebody have just 1 game, then he dont need that "unofficial" launcher. But people, who want to play all 4 games, could use it^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.