Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Idiots on Road, ATS Edition

EG0611

10 hours ago, MetalDragon said:

So meany of these could have been avoided with a little common sense from the driver themselves, slow down expect the worst be patient and all will be fine, what I also find funny is some seem to drive as bad if not worse then what they are trying to show lol

I was thinking the same thing.  In many instances the guy recording is also driving too fast and/or not slowing down earlier, when they should.  I always back her down when I see clusters of blue dots ahead of me.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a crazy on the US ATS server about 15 mins ago, nearly died laughing from him though. Was humming along at 55, spotted him screaming up on the left side with plenty of space. Then, he matched speeds and cut over to the far right lane - pretty much knew at that point he was up to no good. He powers up even with my bumper, and kills his lights (not like I can hear his engine or anything). Then, he swings out to the right as I hammer the brakes and cut hard left into a jackknife. Watched him power across my lane (and where I should have been if I was not watching him) into the guardrail and cartwheel across the oncoming lanes into a tree, took 0% damage from his silliness. Told him I recorded it, and got back "I know that, I can read. I'm not stupid!" Beg to differ on that one bro :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived