Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Idiots on Road, ATS Edition

EG0611

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

It's just irresponsible of him and inconsiderate to other players. Similar thing happened to me the other day. I parked on grass next to a depot, literally behind a street light since i didn't expect anyone to go there. I was parked for 30 seconds total when the dude just spawned and the next thing you know my truck is parked on top of his :D

76561198019692967.png

^^ive had guys spawn right in the middle of a junction before now and all of us that were passing through the junction got super damage from hitting him, he just drove off as if nothing happened, if youre going to respawn, at least make sure when you save and relog its in a easy to avoid spot instead of right in the flow of traffic, especially in cities like Barstow and san fran and Oxnard, (I saw a guy spawn right inside someone in front of my truck and flick the oor guys trailer of the wall at Oxnard "hell".

These videos are the reason i always slow down at intersections even if there is only 1 blue dot nearby. The amount of players that don't know basic traffic laws such as right of way is staggering. Not to mention the ones that can't keep their distance from other trucks. I regularly get slammed in the ass when i'm slowing down to turn at intersections (and i'm the guy that first presses the brake ever so slightly so the brake lights come on as a warning to drivers behind me).

76561198019692967.png

man so many trolls on last night on wrong side of road almost running you off road.... or those over taking them getting back into your lane befor going past then blame you for being noob and say they gona report...  the last time one did that to me i was sick of it and just sped up and cut him off... so annoying.. but most times it is interesting and challenging... i need to take break me thinks.. might post new compilation of it soon..

https://vivatrucks.com/banner/4239/3

These videos are the reason i always slow down at intersections even if there is only 1 blue dot nearby. The amount of players that don't know basic traffic laws such as right of way is staggering. Not to mention the ones that can't keep their distance from other trucks. I regularly get slammed in the ass when i'm slowing down to turn at intersections (and i'm the guy that first presses the brake ever so slightly so the brake lights come on as a warning to drivers behind me).

For sure!! i gradually slow down now when i come up to the intersection and take it easy now it is a little more fun to do so but still they hit you from behind or they turn instead of giving you right of way when going str8... good to watch befor moving now lol cannot trust them.

https://vivatrucks.com/banner/4239/3

This idiot showed up from my stream. the vids a lil long because there was 2 incidents that happend. First you will hear my buddy behind me saying wtf dude because he rammed him off the road, Then just skip to around 2:35 im yeilding to my buddy to pull out and he comes flying out of nowhere at night with no lights and just nails me...LANGUAGE WARNING LOL

Then there's this idiot. I see him coming down the offramp so i give him the lane but he decides nope and just comes right into me killing my truck. Theres no sound because that little section was muted because of the whole twitch and music copyright crap....edit::just noticed after watching this. after he cuts me off and stops,does it seem like he is able to take off really fast? it was up hill

Not sure if I've posted this one already, but basically, about 2 mins earlier this guy was tailgating me (doesn't really bother me tbh) and we came to a steep hill. He was honking and flashing his lights because I wasn't going as fast as him, which is a given considering I'm hauling something twice as heavy, if not slightly heavier, though the 6 speed doesn't really help either, it's more of a flat out box. Anyway, he said he was recording and then said "gl with ban"...

Jump forward those 2 mins and he presents me with this gem which got him banned for a day.

Archived