Idiots on Road, ATS Edition

EG0611

I Followed the guy in front of me for a while he was not hopping in any way, else i would of stayed back :) I've also gotten this close to them im sure, and have been close still with others stopped. Also as stated below your post rewatch the video again the guy's blue dot was going way too fast for stopped traffic unlike the others.

Force was so strong because the guy in front of me had his brakes off, he moved into oncoming traffic which they would not of done, based on past actions.

your right my bad missed that little part XD but still....I do think you did get too close to one in front of you but that's just me and the way the one behind hit you could have been 12 feet away and still hit him lol

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://plays.tv/video/56c02c91aba6aa24b8/lel?from=user

i crashed my truck to the railway crossroad gates lol

Similar thing a few days ago :D

Talk about karma, one thing not seen is this person doing a double right stopping causing me to hit their trailer...

your right my bad missed that little part XD but still....I do think you did get too close to one in front of you but that's just me and the way the one behind hit you could have been 12 feet away and still hit him lol

Yea, the funniest drivers are the ones that pull forward thinking you're going to hit them. Tho for safety reasons if I see this I stop immediately. The accident would of been far worst if I also had my brakes released :D

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I had a guy last night honk at me as I was leaving the gas station. He was apparently trying to use the entire station to back up and we didn't even come close to hitting each other. He proceeds to follow me for 500 miles and passes me on the curb, then takes his sweet time turning at the next intersection. I finally just decided to slow down and he eventually got way ahead of me. A couple of minutes later, I'm coming up to turn right onto the freeway and sure enough, there he is. He actually stopped and waited for me to catch up and blocked me from turning, then proceeds to back up and get onto the on ramp. I reported him for blocking, and a couple of minutes later he disconnected when he was beside me on the freeway at cruising speed. You know what that means...

There's some people who just want to go 100MPH and never slow down for anything. When it comes to sharp curves, you'll see lots of accidents there.

k05nwJ7.jpg

I had a guy who was trying to turn up towards the Chemical Co. at Oxnard up the single track road with 4 of us with 53ft trailers coming down, there wasn't a single inch of space we could give he because of the s curves there yet he still tried to barge his way up the hill, holding down his horn the entire time with us all telling him to back sown and wait so we could all pull out of the junction, he moves so we could pass, then as I was heading sown the main road to santa cruz about 2 minutes later, the same guy come blasting by me at full speed, slams on his brakes in front of me and then proceeded to so exactly 25MPH blocking me from either passing him where it was possible to or randomly brake checking me all the way, so I stopped at the side of the road where it was safe to let him go on ahead, I passed through santa cruz with no sign of him, turned towards the highway and there he was waiting at the junction, still without a trailer, taking his sweet time turning the corner near the fuel station there,and then suddenly stopping on the overpass and completely blocking all lanes of traffic for about 5 minutes before he DC'ed and I was able to continue..

some people just seem to flip at any moment on the roads now.

Why am I never fast enough to catch names of the bad drivers, grr... Had a rather frustrating session last night on Europe 1, I was chugging along with my trailer, going the speed limit as I spotted 3 trucks approaching in my mirror, they were flying (we were in a 55 zone). With no sign of stopping the front one was beeping his horn as he started to overtake me on a solid yellow lines, I saw a truck approaching head on and moved over to the gravel on my right as the third and last racer damn nearly rammed me off the road, 20-30 seconds incident annoyed me and damn nearly ruined my night... this is not Forza, and yet some people think it's acceptable to race around with no cargo.

Also, high speeds on tight corners, forces some drivers across onto the wrong side of the road, twice I was on receiving end of this, once I got my trailer clipped, the second time I was able to react in time to prevent any collision.

And last but not least, and this has happened to me several times, what is it with some people thinking it's acceptable whilst heading the opposite direction to violently swerve at oncoming traffic (me in this case) forcing my to react by taking my truck into gravel to again avoid nasty collision.

Ive been enjoying trucking online but the last couple days are causing me to consider going back to SP.

Such attitude on the road is not needed at all.

1 i  do not  know why this was  posted 

2 every  user  is the  same  they all make  mistakes even i do 

3 i would  like to say to all is that  slow  down  take  it easy  on the roads  do not ever take  any one  in a  big  situation  if they are lagging  or trolling ect... the key to that  is to slow  down  A.S.P  then  im sure  no problems  will happen btw  about  how fast you are  going  in this case   if its  because  of  lag  remember  there is a  answer to that as well  keep  distance  from each other. 

i have  seen  some users  get  so angry  and  just  alt tab on a  busy  high way trying to  cause  big  problems   to all.

so please  take extra  care on the road  remember  we are all friends on  the multiplayer  no matter  what  happens  because  after all  we  all have fun  and  have a  good  laugh.

76561198098873827.png

Nice vid, but the big question. Did you take time to report some of these guys? Some of them are not only idiots, but trolls that destroy MP.

I did not report any of them, but i think someone has done it. I try to report only those, who really ruins everyones day. Small traffic offences i don't bother to report, but only then when they cause accidents to other innocent truckers or me with their reckless driving.

Archived