• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Well...

• You had a STOP sign
  • You didn't even check around you
  • You didn't even pay attention to your map

So gg, wp :P

Haha, not right :D sure, ignored the Stop sign. Wanted to make fast so the oncoming guy doesnt need to slow down that much. But the other 2 arent right, thanks to GPS i dont need to look around, which is btw very time intensive with a controller(i know, controller pleb). I just found it fun how he didnt even slowed down, drove like 60-70mph on a 30mph road :D how i wrote we both were idiots :P i should have waited for him to pass, but thought he would do the same like i would do...slow down, let them through.

Expect the unexpected! Especially in a multiplayer game. Lesson learned.

I am sure most of you fellow ETS2 & ATS drivers know that you can also quick save your game while in the online version of the game.  This is a MUST when dealing with online players.  I just bind my Q key to quick save and I hit it whenever I come near another driver or usually just every 2-5 minutes.  it has saved me $$$$ since the ETS2 online mod was released and I am saving $$$$ with the ATS mod now.

I can't count the amount of times the quick save feature has saved my truck and my money.  It's a great feature you can use in online play that I think a lot of people still don't think about that much as I see so many people complain about getting screwed over with massive repair bills from other people hitting them either on accident or trolling.

Just thought I would put this here as it does kinda apply to this thread about drivers trolling or being bad drivers.  it could help people save some money in repairs and a headache!  

Good day guys! :) 

You are going 35 on 70 zone so I guess he has a point.

And it was also a double yellow line and he was also going only 1 or 2 mph faster when he started to overtake and there were also a couple of bends coming up etc.

If I didn't brake to let him through he would have head-on crashed into the truck in the oncoming lane.

It was easy to see I was accelerating, all he he to do was be patient.

^ Iron drove like a pro, the other guy didn't. Simple.

Just because he wasn't driving at speed limit doesn't mean he was blocking traffic.

He was just in the way of an impatient player.

Going 70 through those turns, or overtaking in then takes having a life long commitment with the grim reaper

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

^ Don't look like he rammed you to me looks like you where way to close and on a slight incline and he just roll back a bit as he try to pull out as truck can do and so you should give room just in case, not a reporting offense IMO yes he was a bit slow in getting out but pulling right up to his bumper was asking for this to happen ;)

CEO - The Lazy Truckers

VTL

Click here to join The Lazy Truckers

It's amazing how the the brain ignores the "the" before the second "the"
Read that again....

^ Don't look like he rammed you to me looks like you where way to close and on a slight incline and he just roll back a bit as he try to pull out as truck can do and so you should give room just in case, not a reporting offense IMO yes he was a bit slow in getting out but pulling right up to his bumper was asking for this to happen ;)

I Followed the guy in front of me for a while he was not hopping in any way, else i would of stayed back :) I've also gotten this close to them im sure, and have been close still with others stopped. Also as stated below your post rewatch the video again the guy's blue dot was going way too fast for stopped traffic unlike the others.

Force was so strong because the guy in front of me had his brakes off, he moved into oncoming traffic which they would not of done, based on past actions.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Archived