Idiots on Road, ATS Edition

EG0611

Here's a few... Most of them are near the end of video tho...

Yes i killed a stop sign... Deal with it :D

I actually was trying to keep up with this person w/o a load but keeping my distance... (they where driving crazy before i started following)

Possibly my Fav out of all these :D

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, MrBroodjesBakker said:

how can you get so many clips in such a short time? i have to play days before i see a few idiots

When there is lot of people in the server and roads that have lots of traffic. Narrow roads and junctions are difficult for some people to drive. If you can't catch footage, then just follow speed limit (55mph or 30mph) then the stars for the next youtube video will catch you :lol:. If there is a large group driving together, sooner or later something always happens or goes wrong. 

9 hours ago, sorsanpoika[FIN] said:

When there is lot of people in the server and roads that have lots of traffic. Narrow roads and junctions are difficult for some people to drive. If you can't catch footage, then just follow speed limit (55mph or 30mph) then the stars for the next youtube video will catch you :lol:. If there is a large group driving together, sooner or later something always happens or goes wrong. 

always trying that but i rarely see idiots xD

It still amazes me that there are quite a few people who are still showing a sheer disregard for the rules. I see it almost every time I am on ATSMP. People stopping in the middle of the road, pulling out in front of you without looking, slamming into your side when passing, cutting you off, etc. It almost makes it to where ATSMP isn't fun. I saw 4 incidents in the span of 15 minutes today. It's crazy!

k05nwJ7.jpg

Archived