Idiots on Road, ATS Edition

EG0611

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we making this the new "official" Videos From Multiplayer, as an exclusive for ATS? If so, I'll be a little late for the party. My Crashes Compilation series will not feature ATS clips for a couple more weeks.

However, I think we should stick with only the already existing thread for these sort of videos: https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/2373-videos-from-multiplayer/There is no problem in having ETS2 and ATS together in that same thread. After all, it is in the General Discussion board and since this one here is basically for the exact same purpose as that one (videos of stupidity on the road from multiplayer), there is no real point in creating a new thread for it.

Just saying.

HsKkgtQ.png

But here, have a taste.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

This morning after i logged on.. had these two videos of the same guy. second one was several minutes later.

I was going to use these to report him, but then didnt catch his ID unfortuantly. Going to be looking for him later. ;P

I know to use /pinfo now, but at the time i didnt. Also ATS doesnt have a logs folder like ets2 did.

I turn my recording on when i start to see something, as id ont have it running all the time.

So i dont always catch everything in the recordings.

What you guys using to record with? I was using fraps.

You just wipe your files once in a while to keep the disk space down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXhq050SBqA&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW504KVjPyk&feature=youtu.be

I had one guy infront of me, was doing both sides of the road, couldn't keep a steady speed, when i came to pass him he would rush infront so i couldn't.

When i was infront of him he wouldn't even flash his lights to say i was clear to go back into the lane.. Man, so many bad drivers.. Also, this one time.. I had troubles at a intersection, i put my 4 way then most of the pricks wouldn't even give me time to go.. *beep* drivers.. Must be towel heads or drive for swift..

What you guys using to record with? I was using fraps.

You just wipe your files once in a while to keep the disk space down?

I use obs it's decent doesn't cause fps loss like fraps. One downside to it is single filename style (so no ats date.avi and ets2 date.avi, just name date.avi)

You could try plays.tv but it caused my computer to crash a lot... (just me, no one else here)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

what is good recording software i know fraps ok but don't that do like few secs each time?? 

man so many idiots on road be good to make compilation :P 

worst ones are those who do not use mirror then when you beep them they slam brakes or try run you off anyways... when you accidently hit them they intentially try ram again saying you cut them off or some crap... really nasty sometimes...

most times i ignore and continue other times after all day of idiots you give taste of there own medicine when they cause a shit storm on the road... awesome videos :D keep them coming

https://vivatrucks.com/banner/4239/3

I'm new to trucking, but not new to driving or driving games.

So far I had drivers coming at me on wrong side of a dual carriage way, cut me up, cut a corner in front of me, ram into the side of me (I was coming across an overpass and someone from the slip road smashed into me).

9/10 times I take it as a simple mistake. But some instances are hair raising for sure.

Some interesting videos guys, I'd contribute if I was any good at video editing and had more time to edit the video. We shall see, hopefully I get enough time on a weekend as I've managed to record some very odd confrontations! 

Kind regards,

Matthew

@Iron Spirit handbrake is awesome, might try using it again. But it can take a hell of a long time to encode...

I've successfully gotten a 30 min shows down to 60mb, decent DVD quality too... I'm currently using xilisoft to convert videos and it can stink at times.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

As suggested earlier here, i have swapped to OBS from fraps. Not as good of quality but lot smaller file sizes. Still.. it gets the job done.

Heres a report i did earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S-NpW6Ocd0

As for earlier today.. i got tboned twice from people not stopping at lights or stops, small rams several times on accident, and a few times got passed on the shoulder of the freeways. Saw one guy driving on the wrong side of the freeway as well. Didnt even report all of those... just simply dont have the time as so much happens and since i steer with the mouse, using the report feature i have to be stopped to do it, and if i do, they usually disapeer out of range.

Hearing guys swear in teamspeak while playing this is quite commonplace.

Archived