Make fuel station deliveries NCZs

omd70

• 1 month later...
On 07/02/2016 at 12:35 PM, omd70 said:

Nome da sugestão : Faça estações de combustível que tenham entregues zonas de não colisão

Sugestão Descrição : Igual ao título
Qualquer imagem de exemplo ae6a4544440c204018f17b0ff0394c3a.png
Por que deveria ser adicionado? : Irritante tanto para o estacionamento pessoal como para outras pessoas. Nem todos os administradores conhecem os spots de éter, então não chute os trolls que ficaram estacionados neles (fui chutado enquanto tentava estacionar, embora houvesse um cara sentado no local sem nenhum trailer)

Helo @omd70 is complicated mano when it will unload the load that does not have zone coalition like this post avoid to catch these loads because of the other players sometimes they knock wanting only to leave the load with damage

• 1 month later...

-1 I do not agree with this idea.because ATS is not playing too many people.also this is a realistic game. if fuel stations with non-collisions are added to the game.there will be no realism of the game and this is a simulation game. It is a game that is adapted to real life.

there is no non-collision fuel station in real life. :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello dear friends 

Yeah it sound interesting,I think it will be easy for people ,who stay on Fuel Station

Good luck for this !

Kind Regards

RedWolfTV_TMP

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This should be added because in convoys which sometimes there are 20+ people if everyone needs to refuel we will have people stopped on the motor way because they are waiting for the pump, if this was a Ncz all of this would be avoided, I have been rammed so many times at pumps because they thought it was a ncz and it should be,  this would also prevent people from blocking the road when they start to turn in but can’t fully get in the fuel station because of the pumps being taken. 

I agree with many people here. These places should be kept as they are. I recently did a job to a place like this, and it worked out fine.

:tmp: Love greetings Mo1993

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 2 months later...

+1, I agree, because many people refuel at the same time. if there is a collision mode, the people behind it cannot add oil, which leads to chaos. if there is no collision mode, the people behind it can easily refuel. the gas station is also a place to rest. if there is a collision mode, the rest of the people cannot rest, only on the high speed. the one-way gas station cannot rest. if there is no collision mode, many people can rest, so the gas station can become a rest station.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi there,

Moving forward with this suggestion would be taking away one of the last remaining realistic points in the game where players actually have to wait for something. Essentially, this would just make fuel stations repair shops V2 where people fail to wait when leaving and still get into accidents. In regards to ATS specifically, drivers tend to me more laid-back there anyways and should have no problem waiting in line to park. In addition, since the population is usually sparse there anyways, the chances of you encountering issues with this are extremely low.

Due to everything mentioned above, I will be declining this suggestion. Still, thanks for taking the time out to create this.

Regards.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

• Aragon locked this topic