Game freeze upon sleeping / Quick Traveling - Unable to get jobs.

Hatsjer

Question

Some people might notice that this is my 2nd post regarding this issue. That's because the first one I made has been closed and moved to unsolved due to inactivity, whitch was due to lack of response. (Not from me, mind you.)

As the tile says: I'm having this issue in MP where the game freezes when I try to sleep and/or quick travel to reset my economy. 

And before you ask: Force_economy_reset 1 Does NOT work!

Do I have this issue in SP?

No.

Do I have any mods?

No.

Crashlog?

Where is it located?

When did this issue begin?

I noticed it first on the 21st of Jan, 2016.

I am hoping there will be more activity and/or helpful questions / advice here. If not, will I be forced to not  play MP anymore, which I do not wish to resort to.

• Upvote 1

hatsjer.png

7 answers to this question

Okay, so I kind of managed to fix it... but don't ask me why because I have no idea.

BUT, lower your game to minimum graphics (change to window if you're fullscreen),

then go to a sleep place, your game will freeze, mine took some good 10 minutes but then it returned.

After doing that once, now my sleeping/calling for help works instantly.

(I also got 54m euro while doing this that I have no idea where it came from)

Hope that helps?

The lack of reponse and support saddens me. I suppose I'll have to resolve to not play MP anymore...  :(

Dear Hatsjer,

Sorry for the delayed response to your request for assistance. We do care about our service users and do our best to help where we can.

With regards to your situation, can you please open up a support ticket using this link: http://truckersmp.com/support/

Due to the overwhelming support tickets we receive on a daily basis, sometimes posts for help on the forum may not be attended to promptly.

To get your crash logs please follow this path:  Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator/game.log

open it using notepad and copy and paste in http://pastebin.com/

Thanks for your understanding, we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible and have you back playing MP with your friends.

Regards,

Immortal

^

Thank You for your reply, and also thank you for sending me a PM about your reply.. If I didn't check my emails, then I'd never come back to this post. I will be busy for the majority of the day today, but later today will I see what I can do. Do note though, that even when I do have free time, are there chances that other things might get a bigger priority than this. One of these things might require me to re-install my entire OS. But that will remain as an absolute last resort.

Edit: Submitted ticket.

Edited by Hatsjer
Removed Quote

hatsjer.png