Tab window see trough = no settings button

rodier

Question

3 answers to this question

When you are in the game, press TAB. It's true that if you changed to "full transparency" you can't see the buttons, but they are still there. Try doing like I did: With the TAB list opened, you right click (one click only) to get the yellow pointer. Hovering around the bottom of the players list, you'll see "pop-up" messages when the cursor is over the buttons, "Show TruckersMP profile", "Show Steam profile", and "Settings". This way you can go to the settings menu and hit "Set defaults" and OK, to make the TAB window go 100% opacity again.

In your screenshot, the "Settings" button would be going from "Report Player" towards the left. I made a small video showing the process:

Thanks that helped :D

I also had another problem..  when I set to 100% opacity, whenever I want move window my mouse get stuck and cannot get free again. 

so I was not able to get on that buttons :D  but after restart it helped.. mouse was free and I was able to get down on that hidden buttons