0.2.0.6 has been released.

mwl4

Is a 32x bit Version aviable too?

If not ... When is ist aviable?

Thanks buddies :) :)

American Truck Simulator is based on the x64 platform, a 32-bit build for the multiplayer would not be possible.

As they have now changed the libraries 'TruckersMP' is using, there won't be a 32-bit build for any updates in the future.

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

Just a quick question, why was the update released yesterday morning (about 6 am my time) but was only announced last night (8 pm my time)? Whats with such a big gap between release and announcement?

But besides the question, Great work to all the devs for all their hard work put into getting ATSMP out so fast.

Cheers

Trucking Australia

HHA Manager

^Hmm...Do you have a folder called "ETS2MP" in My docs. ?

Just a quick question, why was the update released yesterday morning (about 6 am my time) but was only announced last night (8 pm my time)? Whats with such a big gap between release and announcement?

Because mwl4 wasn't online at the time it got released (He is the one who posts the dev. announces)

• Upvote 1

Where do we report the bugs and glitches for ATSMP? I've already noticed a good amount. The first being the sky changing light (dramatically) at 6-7AM. Sometime between. Same with 7-8PM I notice the sky go from sort of bright to pitch black so that's a bug.

Second one being the speed limiters in some areas just seem wrongly placed. Can't remember where but some areas you're forced to do 37 on a highway. And I'm not on right now so I'm assuming ive forgotten the others, but will license plates be in sync for the future? Everyone's plate seems to be numbers.

cnuk.jpgUP VOTE PLEASE :) 

^^

you can play x32 bit in single player but not MP. ^putting your email address into a post breaks the following rule 

• "That contain any personal information of other users, this includes addresses, phone numbers etc."

You should probably consider editing your previous post

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Krym

Owner of Global Logistics

After re-login not saved braking intensity.

Same..

I risked crashing several times against people thinking of having the intensity of high braking.

And I think that there might be saved because you have "changed" the gameplay section as you activate the speed limiter alone in multiplayer.