Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

32-bit

Alexandori

Question

8 answers to this question

^I have 32-bit and I am very disappointed. I liked this game so much and now I can't play it with my friends anymore. I think I am not the only one with this problem and it will be a great ideea to support 32-bit again.

Edited by MrHarv
Please do not quote the post above , Use ^
  • Upvote 1

I too are very disappointed to hear that 32-bit won't be remade again as I love to play this game with my friend and will no longer be able to thanks to truckermp's lack of effort towards their users. I usually like to promote truckersmp because of their good multiplayer gaming however I no longer shall be able to as I can't actually play it. 

I think this is very poor truckersmp and will not be using you again.

We fully understand this may be a very big disappointment for you and other players who are not on a 64bit opertating systems, however in order for us to move forward with ATS and better ETS2MP features, we must have made a choice. 

There are also other technical reasons about performance issues, need of enormous coding sessions and such.

We hope you can upgrade your pc/laptop. We'd like to see you on the roads again!

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

• Upvote 1