Getting no Server neither in ATS or ETS

CrazyT666

Question

As the title says, i getting no freaking server in ATS or ETS

If i close the game i get 100% load on all cores armtrucks.exe and the ets2 exe

Logfile

[08:11:58] <info> Logger started!
[08:11:58] <info> Game version is supported. Base address: 00007FF5FB8C0000 Signature: a2ffa88cdb93
[08:11:58] <info> [net] <Http async> creating thread...
[08:11:58] <info> [net] <Http async> thread created.
[08:11:59] <info> [dx9] Display init.
[08:11:59] <info> [win] Keyboard input initialized. Input resolution = 2560x1440.
[08:12:00] <info> [dx9] Device initialized.
[08:12:00] <info> [di8] Mouse input initialized.
[08:12:04] <info> Fetching servers status..
[08:12:04] <info> Game started
[08:12:40] <info> Fetching servers status..
[08:12:42] <info> [dx9] Device deinitialized.

3 answers to this question

Strange, I'm no expert with what all their meanings are in their logs but it looks like it's unable to fetch the server status and therefore stops loading any further? If you could give it a go again, does this happen every time or just one-off - in which case it's likely due to the heavy server load.

Possibly re-download and re-install the client.

Kind regards,

Matthew

I'm getting it over and over again, just deleted the old logfile to shot it clean ;)

And i don't get why ATS or ETS have a huge load on my cores, starting from 50% (100% @ 2 Cores) and than step by step it eats core 3 and 4 till i get 100% load on my rig, have to kill the exe in taskmanager!

Even one time my rig froze completely while waiting in ATSMP itself to get servers...

And singleplayer in both games are running fine (even tho ATS is horrific optimized.... drops to 25FPS on a GTX 980 Ti) but what i noticed JUST in cabin, birdview or any other outside cam are working fine.... will report that to the devs from scs ;)