ATSMP Time Jumps

Glanshon

Mod Version: Version 0.2.0.6 Alpha

Controllers Used: N/A
Description of Issue: Time jumps forwards an hour or so every now and then. Sky goes from light / dusk or dusk / night in a matter of 1 second.
How to reproduce: Play ATSMP
Screenshots / Videos: None.

The server's time is always going forward even when you are not running your game. Also, the server time is a lot faster than real life time. If you take a rest for half an hour IRL, your in-game time would jump for several hours.

This is the server's settings for a synced time for all players, and is not a bug. Moved to Help.

I just went in game and had the problem: the server time jumps for approx. 1 hour without any reason. Moved back to Bug Report.

For OP: Please edit your post so that it can fit the format of Bug Report section. 

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I found that the in-game clock is slower than SP, but overall the time "jump" is only a graphic one, to update it.

Not sure how to explain it, but tl;dr, I don't think this is a problem, just an immersion nuisance.

Actually it isn't just a graphic one. I have video evidence :D Look at around 19 secs. You can see that the sky color changes but if you look at the display of the truck the clock changes from 6:41 pm to 8:22 pm.

Mod Version: Version 0.2.0.6 Alpha

Controllers Used: N/A

Description of Issue: Time jumps forwards an hour or so every now and then. Sky goes from light / dusk or dusk / night in a matter of 1 second.

How to reproduce: Play ATSMP

Screenshots / Videos: None.

Also, this is affecting delivery time

Mod Version: 0.2.0.6 Alpha

Controllers Used: Logitech Driving Force GT

Description of Issue: Sped up server time affects delivery time

How to reproduce: All I did was take a quick job from LA to Oxnard, following the speed limit and not stopping at all and I got a late penalty for being 15484 hours and 12 minutes late

Screenshots / Videos

jpuVO9U.png

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived