American Truck Simulator Steam Key Giveaway! + Livestream

SevenENG

ats_logo.png
American Truck Simulator Giveaway!

So it's been a long while since we at TruckSim.org last ran a giveaway, but that's about to change! Pavel from SCS Software just provided us with 3 keys for American Truck Simulator and will giving them away starting Monday 8th February! If you're reading this after that date then the giveaway has already started! More details on our website!

As well as the giveaway, we will be releasing a few reviews of the game so you can see more media, showcasing just how awesome this game is. On Thursday 11th at 1800 UTC (London time) we'll be hosting a livestream and discussion where we talk about all things American Truck Simulator, as well as discuss topics and points brought up by the viewers to get you guys involved too!

UDbrMDI.jpg

Entries will close at 11:59 PM on 01/03/2016 and the winners will be announced shortly after!

And finally, a big thank you to Pavel at SCS Software for supplying us with the keys for the giveaway!

A note to Forum Moderators:

I hate to post external links that may risk drawing your users away,  however the team and I only wish to

offer the giveaway to as many people as possible. If there are any issues, please contact me! : )

OO7l1ZD.jpg
Electric Logistics VTC | TruckSimulatorCentral on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter!
If you contact me, please note I may not reply immediately but I will respond to you.

The giveaway is now LIVE! If you wish to enter you may do so HERE.

Best of luck to all entrants. Competition closes on March 1st with the winner announced shortly after.

OO7l1ZD.jpg
Electric Logistics VTC | TruckSimulatorCentral on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter!
If you contact me, please note I may not reply immediately but I will respond to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived