Diffrent servers in ATS?

TheFoxPlayer

Question

14 answers to this question

^

I looked up your profile, It turns out that your ban is not permanent, and you can log in to any available server for now.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Yes American Truck Simulator is on a separate Server (ATS Euro#1) - you can allready see the status here but you can't connect yet.

Later, i'm sure there will be more than one Server for more players.

And yes, when you got banned, temporary or permanent you can not join anymore ETS2 and ATS Server. This ban applies to all servers.

• Upvote 1

• DevOps

Release day will be inherently.. 'dynamic' is the word I will use. We do not know the number of players yet, but we are able to spin up new ones in a matter of minutes if we need more. Rest assured we will be watching servers and ensuring smooth gameplay for users on ETS2 and ATS. 

• Upvote 3

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png