matthijsv98

Question

7 answers to this question

The single player mods won't work in multiplayer. Allowed mods listed here. Paint Jobs, some trailers and modified
 engines to make your truck stronger (but do not avoid the server speed limit) are allowded.

Allowing only scattered mods is for all players they want to play a fair game and prevent cheating in Multiplayer.

You can do a 75/125 ton trailer mod and mods listed here: https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6812-allowed-mods/

To do the heavy trailers:

1. Download the mod, activate in SP and take a heavy job in SP.

2. Save and exit SP, then start MP and ignore any warnings about missing mods.

3. All done! I'd advise adding "75/125 Ton Load" in your tag so you don't get kicked for slow traffic.

Note: The route advisor will show a lower tons, but the physics will be heavy. :)

^

Don't load mods in MP mode. All mods are disabled in MP except the winter mod.

However, you can activate the allowed mods in single player mode and their effects will carry on to MP. Please refer to the instructions provided by #5.

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Topic inactive, Locked and Moved to Solved - Any other problems create a support ticket at http://truckersmp.com/support/

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond