About delivering and pressing Enter

modernguy

Question

Before i instaled the mod when i arrived to the destination i could just go to the spot and press Enter to finish it, but in MP i can't do it, is it because it's multiplayer or something like that? I apreciate any help because im not a expert what comes to parking the truck with the shipment

5 answers to this question

That option was removed from MultiPlayer, as it makes the trailer to "teleport" to the parking spot and used to cause troubles if anyone else was parking at the same time. You need to park by yourself, there are video guides in Youtube, you can practice in SP or you can switch to outside cameras to see if that makes it easier for you to complete the maneuver. Welcome to the forums and don't give up, I used to be an absolute zero, had to change to camera 3 always, but now I manage to get some clean parkings (and a lot not so clean but hey, if it turns green that's ok for me) using only the mirrors.