Where Will Be America's Rotterdam?

EG0611

Firstly, places like Rotterdam should be a very convenient place, so that people can go to other places easily without driving a long route.

Second,Rotterdam is a very small place so that most of the trucks will crowded on the same area, so it must be a small place.

Third, i think the "ATS Rotterdam" should have a large area for truck dealership and service station, so that people can buy or fix a truck then go to nearby towns for jobs, and also troll or create a mess at the entrance.

I think that LA or San Francisco can do the job.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know which city might be the new "Rotterdam" but what I do know is that those hills of San Francisco will be quite interesting on multiplayer. lol

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Maybe Vegas.. (but I stay in Sarcamento)

Would delived to big port in Oakland(import to Europe) xD

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

I think both: L.A. and Vegas, imho they'll be overcrowded. But "152" road will be some kind of Europoort's street.

Highways: 5, 80, 15. I think they also will be popular.

Notice that, in ATS cities are not dence with spedition's, garages, services like in ETS, where almost everything is placed next to each other.

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

– Mein Hund hat keine Nase! 

– Und wie riecht er dann? 

– Schrecklich!

By the look of it right now, everywhere.

It is total mayhem everywhere on EU#1, drove into some city to deliver a load and there was even a cue all the way out to a junction to get in to the cargo dropoff. It was so full of players you couldn't see anything and people ram each other because they get p****d off and try to pass the cue or something like that...

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

^

Now that's just plain ignorance. If there's a line then WAIT FOR YOUR TURN IN THE F*****G LINE! People really gotta learn about a thing called patience. Seriously.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

^^

Totally agree with you, ATS MP is currently full with players showing no respect towards others etc so there is actually mayhem in there, sure its a lot of players in there right now but it all would have worked fine if everybody just stuck to the traffic laws, showed respect and patience as you said.

I got rammed by 2 people when going into a dropoff because there was 2 out of like 10 that didnt know how to wait like everyone else...

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

^

You most likely clipped through the trucks when one of you had your truck partially in or out the NCZ. Never clip through trucks at the edge of any NCZ. Never.

GP53e75.jpg

The server is absolute chaos people passing on a double yellow which in america means DO NOT PASS PERIOD THE END DOES NOT MATTER IF THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU IS GOING LESS THAN 68 MPH DO NOT PASS IT IS DANGEROUS DUE TO THE HILLS AND BLIND CURVES and heck forget about getting fuel i tried and got rammed up the rear end 99% of the time just trying to exit or even starting my truck i swear the minute i release my parking brake is the minute its either im horn spammed to oblivion or they just decide to push their way in while im trying to exit with a damn 53' trailer that weighs 50,000 lbs and i only have a 500HP engine and i have the long chassis with a sleeper and dont even get me started on the factor no one yields right of way or knows how to take a corner to save their life the number of times someone thought they needed to use all 4 lanes of a road to take a turn is outrageous and my god you start to slow down on a freeway due to a hill and having a low hp engine with a heavy trailer welp say hello to 10+% damage on the truck cause no one realises how long an american semi with a 53' trailer is they just say oh well my cab is clear and it looks clear in my mirrors im merging now with no turn signal. just makes me want to tear my hair out and then chuck my pc off the roof of my apartment

4i21k0-5.png

Looking at the maps, I'm thinking there will likely be two of them.

Las Vegas for the southern portions of the map, and at least for now, Sacramento for the north, simply because the roads converge so neatly on each of those places.

Archived