Euro Truck Simulator 2 - SP/MP FPS

Biba [BiH]

Question

Hi guys , i have a question , when i'm in loading scene or in pause menu i have like 60 FPS constant , when i start game i have 25-30 FPS all the time no matters what graphics are , my PC is pretty good 4 GB RAM , 1 GB graphic (128 bit. ATI HD Raedon 6570) and 
D-C Intel 3.0 procesor .. 

I need help fast , i can't enjoy this game when i see 30 FPS + i want to play it on high (low is not funny) , 

HELP ME FAST GUYS PLEASE <3

Edited by FirestarteR93
Removed the unreadable green font colour

6 answers to this question

Ehm pretty good ?

Look at the recommend requirements of the game:

RECOMMENDED:

Processor: Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz

Memory: 6 GB RAM

Graphics: GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)

Hard Drive: 3 GB available space

With your PC you can play it even on low graphics.

When you would play it on High Graphics you need to upgrade your pc or buy a new one.

^ As said before it may be caused by the relation between the required minimum for the game, and you're computer, if you can't manage to get correct FPS when playing with low graphics, you will have to think about an upgrade if you want to play the game with more than 30fps..

• Upvote 1

kibatsume.png?width=1442&height=213

[FR] Admin LIVE sessions > My Youtube Channel < Admin LIVE sessions [FR]

Aka Raichu [BE]FrightenedAntiqueDaddylonglegs-size_rest

Topic inactive, Locked and Moved to Solved - Any other problems create a support ticket at http://truckersmp.com/support/

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond