Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How to twitch ETS2 and ATS ???

McDodge34 [FR QC]

Question

Ok, I want to jump in the bandwagon of streamers, I know how to record my game with Shadowplay and it works #1 for what I need it for, but now I'm trying to figure out the simple way of streaming to twitch in 720p (my monitor isn't 1080P so I play in 1600*900) with no FPS loss, I've heard about OBS, but that software scares me to death with all its settings and such.

For reference, here is my Internet speed test, will I be able to stream in 720P without problems with this

5051522197.png

76561198104067447.png

9 answers to this question

I can give you my setting OBS.(720p)

Мой канал на Youtube:

d811b1c5c437.jpg                                                                                                             Наша группа ВК: Помощь по Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.

I'm checking OBS right now, seem more complex that I ever imagined it, and people say we need a real beast to stream, don't think my PC can play the game and stream at 60fps at the same time, it works fine in Shadowplay but trials with fraps was disastrous for me.

PC specs :

I5 3550 3.3GHZ

16GB DDR3

Gigabyte GTX 770 OC WF3 4GB

OCZ Vector 150 240GB SSD

Keep in mind I would dream to be able to afford an upgrade, but I can't and will probably never be able to unless I win the lottery.

76561198104067447.png

Id recommend streaming in 30 FPS and are you using OBS or OBS Multi Platform? with multi platform you would set your base resolution to your monitor size and output resolution to 1280x720 which is 720P and output is the resolution that you broadcast at. as for standard OBS i havent used the standard version in a while due to it seemingly having compatibility issues with win 10 so that im not sure

4i21k0-5.png

Hello. Shadow Play is recording in background. But if you have this option (Shadow Play) you have also the opportunity to stream to Twich - please check the NVIDIA Expericance function - there is an cool and easy option to stream to twich in different quality. I know that because i already use it :wub:

cold case

• Upvote 1

You can try it out. Buuuuuuuuuuut !!! Streaming with 60fps makes the stream laggy - i promise. Because when vsync in-game is enabled you have 57-61 fps. When you have vsync disabled you have (possible) 25-110 fps depend on your graphic settings and where you are in multiplayer - 20-24 player let your framrate drop down real fast. When you have 30fps in-game and stream to twitch with 60fps, 30fps are missing and you have a real mega lag ;):wacko:

My hint: stream with 30-40 fps

With NVIDIA Shadow play you can use the customer settings to set the quality.

NVIDIA Geforce 770 brings you not much frames - but it's recommended to test it for yourself :)

Topic inactive, Locked and Moved to Solved - Any other problems create a support ticket at http://truckersmp.com/support/

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond