[ARCHIVED] Your Survival Guide to American Traffic Laws/Signs

Message added by Phon,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent or correct information. Please bear this in mind if following this guide.

notice lot drivers fail use turn signal when switching lanes on highway or turning from off ramp left or right. lot people running red lights bad deal when you have green and go next thing get smack by truck or car because someone failed stop at red or stop sign.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello @Takumi Fujiwara 86

Thanks for your guide.

At the moment this guide is outdated. Some of the images that you have included are not available anymore, so please can these be replaced (or the section removed), and additionally some of the scaling of your images does not match making the guide rather difficult to follow in certain places.

Please would you be able to rectify the issues above otherwise I may have to archive your guide.

- Phon

- TruckersMP Community Manager

• Phon changed the title to Your Survival Guide to American Traffic Laws/Signs
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so much !!! 

I guess I can survive thanks to you. ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey there! 

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating this guide about ,,Your Survival Guide to American Traffic Laws/Signs"

• Since I have started to study on high school about Logistics/Transport, I can say, I am really glad for this guide. this is really helpful for others, and you were explained how everything is going in real life as well, in fact it is quite similar 
  • As has been said here by Digital, its specifically main for UK drivers, but it does not matter, still helpful

I am proud of you, that you are one of fans of simulations game! ❤️

Regards,

RedWolf_TMP 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...