Will anyone view my ban appeal?

Canucks

Question

Hi I was banned on Jan 31. (1day for blocking) but since I have 4 bans-> 1 month because of the history. Anyways, I was banned by Philip1212 for blocking but I am very very mad as I wasn't blocking anyone. Someone had loaded their truck onto me, and so I had to go back to my last auto save which was in Europoort. I had loaded and the admin I'm assuming just saw me? I was moving right away I loaded but the other guy wasn't caught or anything?? I am now banned for 1 whole month because of someone else's decision to spawn in the middle of the road. I usually quick save in the middle of no where, I had no idea i was gonna spawn in Europoort. I had a lot of damage obviously. But blocking? I definitely wasn't doing. Someone needs to look into this for me. It's been 13 hours now. All my bans seem to resemble a similar issue. Last ban was October I believe. I am not a trouble maker in the game, usually another trucker causing the issue and that trucker leaves the game or quickly presses F7 and I get caught looking all bad.

cnuk.jpgUP VOTE PLEASE :) 

8 answers to this question

IMO You should've thought twice before breaking the rules. And to add to StuartD's post: Recently, we got a change to the ban process

@Beefy: Sorry, but You are totally wrong - ONLY the admin who banned you can view and accept/decline your appeal - Support Members and Forum Moderators have other responsibilites

Edited by FirestarteR93
  • Upvote 2

IMO You should've thought twice before breaking the rules. And to add to StuartD's post: Recently, we got a change to the ban process

@Beefy: Sorry, but You are totally wrong - ONLY the admin who banned you can view and accept/decline your appeal - Support Members and Forum Moderators have other responsibilites

I'm sorry, could you please tell me how I broke the rules? It's not like i meant to or wanted to. 

Philip1212 will get around to it, eventually... xD

I hope so.

Edited by FirestarteR93
merged 2 posts into 1

If you think the ban was wrongly issued you can always complain to clarkinator

Already have :) No response. I'm not trying to get on anyone's bad side, even Philips, I just want this to be looked into more. My intentions were not to block. I loaded because someone else loaded into me. Happened to be in Europoort. To the admin it could have easily looked like i was blocking which I understand 100%, just want him to know I wasn't and would like to be like...not banned :)