What is "LocaleMetaData" for?

TheReduxPL

Question

Hey, I'm cleaning up my Documents folder and I found that folder named "LocaleMetaData". It containts four files named "ets2mp_*.MTA" (where * is either 1031, 1033, 1045 and 1049). What are those files for? Can I remove them?

Uy7RSMH.jpg4574906475.png

^ Oh look at my speedtest results, they're totally legit! Internet straight outta hell! ^

4 answers to this question

^

Are you sure? As far as I know, Event Viewer's log files are saved as .evtx or .evt. These files have an extension of .MTA.

Edited by Julien78
Deleted quote

Uy7RSMH.jpg4574906475.png

^ Oh look at my speedtest results, they're totally legit! Internet straight outta hell! ^

Hi.

I'm 100% sure. Windows Event Viewer log file can also be saved as a .MTA

Kind Regards.

Scrap my last comment. As I have looked deeper into this issue .MTA in ETS2MP means

Message Transfer Agent

MTA files associated with server message transfers may contain important information for your computer. If you use any sort of server with your computer, the MTA files are most likely legitimate message transfers that will not cause any harm to your system. These files are relatively small, so it is best to leave them on your computer unless you are certain that deleting them will not harm the server interaction.

yw4LuAJ.jpg

76561198159934111.png

lJupX3g.png

Topic inactive, Locked and Moved to Solved - Any other problems create a support ticket at http://truckersmp.com/support/

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond