Ets2 game crash

Sgt. Peppers

Question

My ETS2 Keeps crashing my game when I try to buy a new truck or switch to one of my existing trucks in my garage. This has happened ever since the Mercedes update came out. Anybody have a solution. I contacted SCS months ago and they never sent me a fix. This is the error I got. Any Ideas on what this means?

<ERROR> e:\build_bot\win_slave\final_build_ets2_122_dlcs_windows_bin_steam_x86\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(477): ??A?$array_t@V?$link_ptr_t@Vvehicle_u@prism@@@prism@@@prism@@QBEABV?$link_ptr_t@Vvehicle_u@prism@@@1@I@Z: Index outside array boundaries.

I attached my game log. I tried to validate my steam files and that won't fix it either. It's gotten to the point where I am sick of driving my Scania and want to switch it out with my Volvo.

game.log.txt

3 answers to this question

Hello in that game log it shows errors for garages from promods, are you using ETS2 or ETS2mp?

if its MP then i think it is a likely crash as MP doesnt support promods. Try using a different Profile

can you try if you have the same error on single player also maybe make sure you have latest pro mods installed aswell.